1. Eligibility: The Contest is only open to legal residents of The United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Must be submitted by parent, legal guardian, or adult who is over 18 years old, or you must be over 18 years old by May 12th, 2020 to enter yourself.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 13th, 7pm, EST and ending May 25th, 7pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.stanleycut.com. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Stanley Cut Judges. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Stanley Cut.
5. Voting: The 7 Brand Partners and The Penalty Box Foundation will act as judges each selecting two entries as finalists which will be announced on May 26th, 7pm, EST on Instagram and Twitter. Each Before and After photo will be posted to both platforms under @TheStanleyCut, and winners will be determined by combined likes as of June 1st, 12pm EST. The Top 3 will be awarded the prize packs listed at www.stanleycut.com and announced on June 1st, 7pm EST
6. Prizes: The 3 Winners of the Contest will receive the prize packs listed at www.stanleycut.com from the 7 brand partners. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Stanley Cut. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Stanley Cut and Brand Partners to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that anyone acting on behalf of Stanley Cut and Brand Partners licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Stanley Cut. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Stanley Cut and Brand Partners reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Stanley Cut’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, The Stanley Cut may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Stanley Cut which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Stanley Cut has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.